POLL: Voters Not Confident In Biden’s Mental Health, Only 26% Want Him To Run In 2024

A new poll from Rasmussen Reports reveals, for the first time, that the majority of likely American voters want Joe Biden to be a one term president, and only just over a quarter of voters want him to serve a second term.

The polling, published by Rasmussen Reports today, asked respondents “Should Joe Biden run for reelection in 2024?”

60% said no, Biden should not run. 26% said they want Biden to seek a second term. 14%, meanwhile, said they were not sure.

News for the elderly president became dramatically worse, reports Breitbart, when those polled were asked for their thoughts on the 79-year-old’s physical and mental fitness.

Joe Biden
Joe Andrucyk / Patrick Siebert / Flickr (Edited)

When asked, “How confident are you that Joe Biden is physically and mentally up to the job of being President of the United States?” 26% said they are “very confident,” and 17% reported being “somewhat confident” for a total of 43%.

40% of likely American voters, meanwhile, said they are “not at all confident” that Biden is fit for the White House, and those respondents were joined by another 14% who reported being “not very confident” in Biden’s abilities.

This means 54% of likely voters believe Biden’s physical or mental health should preclude him from serving as President of the United States, compared to 43% who are confident in the elderly man’s abilities.

While Biden has generally indicated he’s interested in a second term in 2024, the elderly president usually adds that he is “a great respecter of fate” and could decide not to run again depending on unnamed factors.

The polling also shows 45th President Donald Trump ahead of Biden in polling, and gaining favor with key demographics, explains Breitbart’s John Nolte.

According to Rasmussen, Trump would beat Biden 44% to 40% if the election were held today.

Worse for Democrats, 29% of black voters would support Trump, while Biden would receive 49% of the black vote.

Nolte asserts, “To win elections, Democrats need 80 to 90 percent of the black vote. So, to be honest, in a 2024 rematch, Trump would not win 29 percent of the black vote, but if he nudged into double-digits, it’s all over for Biden and the Democrat party.”

While Democrats continue to pursue reprisal over the protests on January 6, most recently attempting to trap Trump in their snare, the party is likely left hamstrung by the constant stream of faux pas, flubs, and gaffes that dominate headlines when Biden is allowed to speak in public.

This news and commentary by Tom Pappert originally appeared on Valiant News.


On Key

Related Posts

Why Suffering?

“The chief pang of most trials is not so much the actual suffering as our own spirit of resistance to it. –Jean Nicolas Grou “He